Please find detailed below the DRAFT Oil Spill Contingency Plan (OSCP) for Eyemouth Harbour and supporting Annex maps. We are sharing this at draft stage before finalising the document for submission to the Maritime & Coastguard Agency for approval. As such, your input and comments on the OSCP are welcomed so they can be taken into account.
- Oil Spill Contingency Plan – draft
- Annex 1 – St Abb’s to Fast Castle SAC Map
- Annex 2 – St Abb’s Head SPA Map
- Annex 3a – St Abb’s Head to Fast Castle SSSI Map
- Annex 3b – Berwickshire Coast (Intertidal) SSSI Map
- Annex 3c – Burnmouth Coast SSSI Map
Please provide your comments by return email to Christine Bell, CEO firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to Brendan Bates, Harbour Master email@example.com , no later than 5pm on Tuesday 9th November 2021.
If your comments are available in advance of this deadline, please send them as soon as they are ready.
In the meantime, if you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact either Christine or Brendan directly at the Harbour Offices on 018907 52494 / 018907 50223