At Eyemouth Harbour we welcome visiting leisure craft from all around the world. The harbour is also home to a number of commercial, leisure vessel operators who run a variety of trips or charters on the East Berwickshire coast and further afield.
Whether you are embarking on a Round Britain sailing challenge or taking a more leisurely journey along the east coast of Scotland and England, make sure you stop off at Eyemouth. Our serviced pontoons provide fresh water and electricity, and offer sheltered mooring for your yacht just a few minutes-walk from the town centre.
- No of pontoon berths: 34 (subject to availability)
- No of visitor berths: 10+
- Max length: 20m
- Max draft: 3m*
- VHF channel: 12
- Nearest airport: Edinburgh
- Nearest train station: Berwick upon Tweed
*vessels over 3m draft can be accommodated in our deep water basin, by prior arrangement with the Harbour Master.
PLEASE BE AWARE – Current indicative depths in our entrance channel are as follows:
MLWS: (Low water): 1.9m
MHWS: (High water): 6.2m
Please call the Harbour Master on 07885 742505 to check up to date water depths.
- Safe, secure berthing on 230m of serviced pontoons – water, electricity & fuel all available
- 24/7 access to WCs, showers (coin operated showers, 2 x 50p)
- Laundry facilities – 7kg capacity washing machine & dryer. Change/coins & washing powder available at EHT office.
- Experienced harbour staff available for technical assistance/local knowledge 7 days a week
- Wi-Fi available around the harbour
- Boat repair yard, marine engineers & chandlery on the quayside
- Minutes stroll to the heart of this historic fishing town
- Wide range of local shops & services. Vibrant bars, restaurants and cafes available locally
Take a look at our competitive rates & charges – discounts available for multiple nights.