Sea trips & boat charters
During the summer, there are sightseeing, angling and diving trips run from the pontoons (which has disabled access). Please contact the charter firm in advance to make a booking.
- Aquamarine Charters (sea angling & diving trips) – Derek Anderson: 07860 804 316
- Eyemouth Rib Trips (sightseeing & thrilling fast blasts) – Tim Grimshaw : 07941 441995
- DiveStay (diving trips & accommodation) – Gary Steenvorden 018907 51316 / 07966 052614
- Marine Quest (diving trips & accommodation) – Jim & Iain Easingwood: 018907 52444 / 07780 823884
With the wealth of local marine life and crystal-clear waters, Eyemouth has become a world-famous venue for divers. We offer excellent access to the shoreline from the harbour.
- Aquamarine Charters can be chartered for diving and sea-angling trips.
- DiveStay run diving trips and provide accommodation at The Home Arms, Ships Quarters and Glenerne.
- Marine Quest run diving trips and provide hostel accommodation at The Harbourside.
Coastal adventure activities:
The East Berwickshire coast is becoming increasingly popular as an outdoor activities destination. The craggy coastline with hidden caves, secluded coves and beaches is an adventurers paradise. A number of local businesses operate in the area:
- Snorkel Wild – Guided snorkel trails operating around Coldingham Bay.
- Active4seasons – offer sea kayaking and coasteering along the east Berwickshire coast.
- In our Nature – guided wildlife and nature tours, from land and sea.
Visit Berwickshire Coast – the go to site for all things to see & do in the area